Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)

+
Joe Stein 2013-06-13, 21:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-14, 05:04
+
David Arthur 2013-06-14, 14:08
+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-06-14, 23:52
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-15, 03:48
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 11:58
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-06-17, 23:20
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-19, 15:51
Re: [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)
a few last details I left it last night hopefully later
today/tonight/tomorrow.  want to make sure all the maven changes are
correct for publishing.

--

/*
Joe Stein