Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka key serializer

+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-10, 15:28
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-10, 18:00
+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-12, 15:34
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-12, 15:39
+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-12, 16:12
Re: kafka key serializer
Correct, I should've been more specific. "key.serializer.class"
defaults to whatever "serializer.class" is set to.

Thanks,
Neha