Kafka >> mail # user >> auto-delete empty, old topics?

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-06, 23:15
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-06, 23:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-07, 00:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-07, 02:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-08, 06:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:17
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 21:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 22:20
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 22:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-15, 15:18
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-15, 21:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-16, 04:48
Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Hi Jun, yes, we're using zk-based producers.  Producers have all been
restarted (they get cycled many times a day as well).

The specific producers that generated all those bogus topics have
definitely been restarted, etc.

Using zkCli.sh, I do see all the deleted topics, e.g.:

[zk: localhost:26101(CONNECTED) 32] ls /brokers/topics
[<1000's of deleted topics>,<also all the remaining valid topics>]

I see also all the deleted topics under /consumers/<appname>/owners/

Jason

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-17, 16:09
+