Kafka, mail # user - Re: Iterator Question

Re: Iterator Question
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-01, 16:15
It is recommended you use the iterator() API since that invokes Kafka's
ConsumerIterator which has state management logic for consuming Kafka
messages properly. If you use toIterator(), it just gives you a plain Scala
iterator over KafkaStream.

Thanks,
Neha