Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Iterator Question

Re: Iterator Question
It is recommended you use the iterator() API since that invokes Kafka's
ConsumerIterator which has state management logic for consuming Kafka
messages properly. If you use toIterator(), it just gives you a plain Scala
iterator over KafkaStream.

Thanks,
Neha