Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka startup/restart process

Re: Kafka startup/restart process
Not that I am some expert on this subject, but I can see that broker logs
indicate the shutdown progress:
https://github.com/tejasapatil/kafka/blob/0.8.0-beta1-candidate1/core/src/main/scala/kafka/server/KafkaServer.scala#L165