Kafka, mail # user - Re: Data loss in case of request.required.acks set to -1 - 2013-12-23, 20:27

Re: Data loss in case of request.required.acks set to -1
Is it possible to expose programmatically, the number of brokers in ISR for
each partition?  We could make this a gating thing before shutting down a
broker gracefully, to make sure things are in good shape.....I guess
controlled shutdown assures this anyway, in a sense.....

Jason