Kafka >> mail # user >> Question about function SimpleConsumer.getOffsetsBefore

+
Sining Ma 2013-02-25, 20:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-26, 01:25
Re: Question about function SimpleConsumer.getOffsetsBefore
If right now this function can return many offsets, will it take long time?

Based on your experience, what is the best value for maxNumOffsets?

Thanks,
Sining Ma

--
Regards,