Kafka >> mail # user >> OffsetOutOfRangeException with 0 retention

Re: OffsetOutOfRangeException with 0 retention
If you are never able to commit the offset, it will always try to consume
from the initial fetch offset. Eventually, that offset will be garbage
collected from the broker. So it will automatically reset its fetch offset
to the earliest or latest offset available on the broker. The choice of
resetting to earliest or latest offset depends on the autooffset.reset
config on the consumer.

Thanks,
Neha