Kafka, mail # dev - Fixes for 0.8 in trunk, absent from 0.8 branch

Re: Fixes for 0.8 in trunk, absent from 0.8 branch
Jay Kreps 2013-08-06, 18:25
Yes, what is perhaps confusing is that 0.8 is essentially the "release
branch" only fixes required for 0.8 final are going there. All other
development is on trunk which will be kafka.next, which we are calling
0.8.1. Hope that helps.

-Jay