Kafka >> mail # dev >> Confluence wiki not editable

Re: Confluence wiki not editable
Neha, what is your username on the wiki? This way I can verify you have the
right permissions and setup.

Guozhang, what is your username on the wiki? Let me know once your ICLA is
also in and I can add your permissions one-by-one is fine ok by me, np.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly