Kafka >> mail # dev >> Error Handling on New Producer

Re: Error Handling on New Producer
Alternately we could throw user errors from send. These you wouldn't need
to catch because they should not happen (and if they do it is a bug, not
something you should really catch and handle). The only concern here is
that we have to be very careful to ensure we categorize each exception
correctly.

Thought about this. If I was a user of this API, I would prefer this
approach.
So you still don't have to wrap the send with try catch since those
exceptions
are not meant to be caught.

Thanks,
Neha