Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2 - 2013-06-23, 21:25

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
+1 with reservations
Two things to note:
1. The README references a target release-zip that I don't think exists anymore.
2. The README doesn't explain how to start the server, which seems
like useful information to have.

I think we can probably live with these and document on the website.

-Jay