Kafka >> mail # dev >> Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-03, 00:02
+
sudheer1414.m@... 2013-10-02, 14:26
+
Cosmin Lehene 2013-07-03, 09:57
+
Felix GV 2013-07-03, 17:57
+
Ken Goodhope 2013-07-04, 04:29
Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
I guess I am more concerned about the long term than the short term. I
think if you guys want to have all the Hadoop+Kafka stuff then we should
move the producer there and it sounds like it would be possible to get
similar functionality from the existing consumer code. I am not in a rush I
just want to figure out a plan.

The alternative is if there is anyone who is interested in maintaining this
stuff in Kafka. The current state where it is poorly documented and
maintained is not good.

-Jay

+
aotto@... 2013-08-07, 16:42