Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers

Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
I guess I am more concerned about the long term than the short term. I
think if you guys want to have all the Hadoop+Kafka stuff then we should
move the producer there and it sounds like it would be possible to get
similar functionality from the existing consumer code. I am not in a rush I
just want to figure out a plan.

The alternative is if there is anyone who is interested in maintaining this
stuff in Kafka. The current state where it is poorly documented and
maintained is not good.

-Jay