Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Joe Stein 2013-12-03, 20:12
David,

I went through the thread and think I capture everything you brought up in
JIRA, can you go through and if I missed anything create the JIRA please?

I put the label for each of the JIRA created as "release" .

Thanks!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC