Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8 Maven and IntelliJ

Kafka 0.8 Maven and IntelliJ
I downloaded the latest 0.8 snapshot and I want to build using Maven:

./sbt make-pom

Generates a bunch of pom.xml files but when I try to open one of them in
IntelliJ they are not recognized. Do I need to do any other step? Which
pom do I need to open?

Thanks!

Florin

+