Kafka >> mail # user >> KafkaStream hasNext() blocking and I'm not sure why

+
Josh 2014-02-26, 12:43
Re: KafkaStream hasNext() blocking and I'm not sure why
Could it be that one of those threads died? Java threadpool is notorious
for eating exceptions. So, you probably want to try/catch the whole
iteration block.

Thanks,

Jun