Kafka, mail # user - Re: KafkaStream hasNext() blocking and I'm not sure why - 2014-02-26, 16:16

Re: KafkaStream hasNext() blocking and I'm not sure why
Could it be that one of those threads died? Java threadpool is notorious
for eating exceptions. So, you probably want to try/catch the whole
iteration block.

Thanks,

Jun