Kafka >> mail # user >> How to set kafka path in zk

How to set kafka path in zk
Hi,

If I don't want to register kafka in zk root and I want to make it under a
namespace, for example kafka1.

If I set only one host in zk property something like
10.237.0.1:2181/kafka, it  works.
But if I set zk property to 3 zk hosts  something like
10.237.0.1:2181/kafka,10.237.0.2:2181/kafka,10.237.0.3:2181/kafka.

Kafka won't start successfully.  How to solve it?