Kafka >> mail # dev >> command line tools

command line tools
I noticed that we have been a little haphazard in which commands get a
top-level script. I think these are nice as they make the available
commands discoverable. Currently, for example, mirror maker doesn't have
one and that is a pretty critical tool.

Here is what we have:
kafka-console-consumer.sh
kafka-console-producer.sh
kafka-consumer-perf-test.sh
kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh
kafka-producer-perf-test.sh
kafka-reassign-partitions.sh
kafka-replay-log-producer.sh
kafka-run-class.sh
kafka-server-start.sh
kafka-server-stop.sh
kafka-simple-consumer-perf-test.sh
kafka-simple-consumer-shell.sh
kafka-topics.sh
zookeeper-server-start.sh
zookeeper-server-stop.sh
zookeeper-shell.sh

What should we add (or remove) from that list?

-Jay