Kafka >> mail # user >> invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:53
+
Joe Stein 2013-07-24, 10:02
+
David Arthur 2013-07-24, 13:26
Re: invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1
Joe,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have an easy way to add that repo to our
build system, since we use a proxy for maven resolution.  I'm not seeing an
easy way to add that repo, without it overriding everything in maven
central (which maybe is ok, but I'm not sure).

It does look like that version will work correctly, however.

Since we can be certain that the one currently in maven central doesn't
work, would it be possible to upload a patched version there?  Or at least
remove the bad one altogether from maven central?  (which would allow me to
add the apache releases repo more safely has a lower priority repo than
maven central on our proxy).

Jason

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 15:23