Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka messages out of order

+
Jason Loveland 2013-04-20, 03:45
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-20, 05:01
Re: kafka messages out of order
In 0.7, we create a new socket after reconnect.interval messages. Messages
sent through different sockets may not arrive at the broker in order. The
reason to have reconnect.interval is for the producer to get a chance to
see the new broker added to a load balancer (if one uses a VIP to send
messages). You can try setting it to a larger value.

Thanks,

Jun