Kafka, mail # dev - Topic config zk structures - 2013-03-07, 18:11

Topic config zk structures
I added a proposal to the ZK data structures wiki under the heading
0.8.1 covering my proposal for the topic configuration data structures
(updating them from the original patch to be more consistent with the
zk changes in 0.8).

In particular the question is for simple unversioned data structures
should they be json or not. Particularly I have
  /config/changes/[config_change_x] => topic_name

The question is should a topic with name foo appear as foo or "foo".
That is, are we assuming that all zk values are json, even if they
aren't versioned.