Kafka >> mail # user >> Could not initialize class kafka.utils.Log4jController$ ?

+
Jason Huang 2012-12-21, 15:59
Re: Could not initialize class kafka.utils.Log4jController$ ?
After thinking about this a bit more, I feel like this may be related
to my JBoss log4j setting. I will try to run it locally (without
JBoss) and see if I can get messages from the Kafka Server.

However, any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

Jason