Kafka, mail # user - Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine - 2013-10-07, 14:52

Jiang Jacky 2013-10-05, 05:42
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-10-05, 14:34
+
Jiang Jacky 2013-10-05, 19:06
+
Yi Jiang 2013-10-06, 07:37
Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine
Kafka port is documented in
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#brokerconfigs

Thanks,

Jun