Kafka, mail # user - Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine - 2013-10-07, 14:52

Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine
Kafka port is documented in
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#brokerconfigs

Thanks,

Jun