Kafka, mail # dev - Difficulties packaging trunk - 2013-01-27, 14:54

Difficulties packaging trunk
I'm trying to run the latest trunk code.

I'm packaging the project as indicated by the README

 > ./sbt "+package"

which runs fine, but then I try to run ./bin/kafka-server-start.sh, I
get Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.ScalaObject

I have also tried various incarnations of ./sbt run, ./sbt run-main
kafka.Kafka

I also no longer see an sbt target to build a zip distribution. Help!

-David