Kafka, mail # user - new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir)

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-20, 05:25
Re: new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir)
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 05:48
It takes a comma separated list and partition replicas are randomly
distributed to the list.

Thanks,

Jun
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Jason Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the 0.8 config, log.dir is now log.dirs.  It looks like the singular
> log.dir is still supported, but under the covers the property is log.dirs.
>
> I'm curious, does this take a comma separated list of directories?  The new
> config page just says:
> "The directories in which the log data is kept"
>
> Also, how does kafka handle multiple directories?  Does it treat each
> directory as a separate replica partition, or what?
>
> Jason

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-20, 06:02
+