Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka 0.8.0 in maven - 2013-11-07, 05:16

Re: Kafka 0.8.0 in maven
Do you need to use that configuration to get the tests (as currently
checked in) to pass ?    I did not find i needed that particular knob
 (although it is a good one to know about).

and Sorry about your suffering... I can sympathize !

 - cb