Kafka >> mail # dev >> Runtime problem in 8 beta1?

+
David Williams 2013-08-27, 02:10
Re: Runtime problem in 8 beta1?
Nothing complex here, you just don't have the the scala library on your
classpath. It works just like any jar--if there is a dependency on classes
in the jar it needs to be on the classpath.

David Williams 2013-08-27, 04:16
+
Benjamin Black 2013-08-27, 04:33
+