Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-16, 22:04

Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Jason,
Did you update your config file with the new name of the zookeeper
settings:

It was renamed from zk.connect to zookeeper.connect.

You should check all of the settings because other setting names have
changed as well.

Cheers,
Eric Sites