Kafka, mail # user - Kafka Yammer Metrics

Kafka Yammer Metrics
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-23, 17:27
Good morning. i have not used yammer metrics until we deploy kafka. Csv
output is great, but sending data to graphite or similar straight from
kafka would be better. We can do our custom implementation that queries jmx
and sends data, but I would be curious how community does it.
is there module that connects yammer metrics to graphite preferably or
ganglia?

Thanks so much,
Vadim

Side note:  I will appreciate if someone can also recommend good site that
has yammer metrics documentation, I google it, but did not find what was
relevant.