Kafka >> mail # user >> Unable to send and consume compressed events.

Re: Unable to send and consume compressed events.
Xuechao,

Thanks for updating the wiki. Not setting up log4j properly seems to be a
general problem, not just limited to this particular problem. Could you
reword it a bit to make it more general?

Jun