Kafka, mail # user - Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book? - 2013-03-19, 16:20
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

S Ahmed 2013-12-10, 15:02
+
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 13:35
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Hi, David,

At LinkedIn, committers are too busy to write a Kafka book right now. I
think this is a good idea to pursue. So, if you want to do it, we'd be
happy to help. The only request that I have for you is while writing the
book, it would be good if you can use this opportunity to also help us
improve the documentation of the site.

Thanks,

Jun