Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Published Java/Scala docs? - 2014-01-30, 16:48

Re: Published Java/Scala docs?
Yeah perhaps we should do that. The problem we had before was that we
hadn't seperated the user-facing versus non-user-facing classes so there
were like 10k scala classes. It was pretty overwhelming.

-Jay