Kafka, mail # user - High level consumer stop reading data

+
Hanish Bansal 2013-10-29, 11:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-30, 04:07
Re: High level consumer stop reading data
Hanish Bansal 2013-10-30, 05:48
No, it doesn't throw any exception. Consumer goes to halt state and after
restarting it again starts consuming the data.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*

+