Kafka >> mail # user >> docs

Hey All,

We've been trying to improve the Kafka docs over the last month. Two things
that would really help:
1. If you see something answered that seems like it might be a common
question, add it to the FAQ. Right now only a couple people are doing this,
but it would be great if everyone did.
2. If you see something in the documentation that isn't clear to you, or if
there is some topic not covered, let me know. I keep trying to make
improvements but it is very hard to see the gaps in something you already
know well.

-Jay