Kafka >> mail # user >> public maven repository for Kafka

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 12:29
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-04, 14:27
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 17:14
Re: public maven repository for Kafka
Maven integration will be available for beta release once we resolve
the dependencies.

Thanks,
Neha

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Jason Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jun,
>
> Can you clarify, will the maven integration be available for the 0.8 beta
> release, or only the final release?
>
> Jason
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Not yet, but will be for the 0.8 release.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jun
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Oleg Ruchovets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi , Is there public repository for Kafka distribution?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Oleg.

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-04, 18:54