Kafka, mail # user - Monitoring questions.

Re: Monitoring questions.
Jun Rao 2013-10-23, 03:38
1. It seems that you have 3 replicas and only 2 of them are caught up. Is
broker 2 still alive?

2. We have jmx beans that measure the lag per follower replica. Updated
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#monitoring with this info.

Thanks,

Jun