Kafka >> mail # user >> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Buffer.limit on FetchResponse.scala + 33

Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Buffer.limit on FetchResponse.scala + 33
Are you fetching more than 2GB of data in a single fetch response (across
all partitions)? Currently, we don't handle integer overflow properly.

Thanks,

Jun