Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> producer exceptions when broker dies

Re: producer exceptions when broker dies
Hello Aniket,

Thanks for the answer, this totally makes sense and implementing that layer
on consumer side
to check for dups sound like a good solution to this issue.

Can we get a confirmation from kafka devs that this is how kafka supposed
to work (by design)
and how we should implement the solution to it. I'd hate to implement
something that is already
built into kafka (i.e. controlled by some configuration settings).

Thanks again.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Aniket Bhatnagar <