Kafka, mail # dev - Re: updating API guide on wiki - 2013-02-13, 18:14

Re: updating API guide on wiki
Since that code is in trunk not in 0.8 we are going to need to
introduce some kind of versioning entry for each API.

I would recommend we leave the internal broker-broker APIs undocumented for now.

-Jay