Kafka >> mail # user >> produce request failed: due to Leader not local for partition

Re: produce request failed: due to Leader not local for partition
Jason,

Are you using ack = 0 in the producer? This mode doesn't work well with
controlled shutdown (this is explained in FAQ i*n
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools#)*
*
*
Thanks,