Kafka, mail # dev - Re: 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize - 2013-01-21, 03:14
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize
found the culprit looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-709

the fix I think is best to just update the AsyncProducerTest case for if
someone changes the new default value to something like 0 so it goes to
offer instead of put

adding the line props.put("queue.enqueue.timeout.ms", "0")

I will update the JIRA ticket and update the test so it passes