Kafka, mail # user - Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed - 2013-01-06, 07:35

Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed
Hi

If I want to terminate kafka broker gracefully. Before termination, it
should stop receiving the traffic from producers and wait until all
data will be consumed.

I don't think that kafka 0.7.x is supporting this feature. If I want
to implement this feature for myself, could you give me a brief sketch
of implementation?

Thank you
Best, Jae