Kafka >> mail # dev >> site updates

site updates
Hey Folks,

I did a pass on the website. Changes:
1. Rewrote the 0.8 quickstart and included a section on running in
distributed mode.
2. Fixed up the styles a bit.
3. Fixed the bizarre menu thing with 0.7 and 0.8 specific docs.
4. Re-wrote the copy on the front page.

I would love to get any feedback on how we could improve the site,
documentation, etc.

I would like to do at least the following:
1. Generate scaladoc just for the client classes.
2. See if there isn't some way to generate javadoc for the java api
3. Rewrite the design document for 0.8
4. Update the operations guide to cover 0.8

-Jay

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-01, 16:42
+