Kafka, mail # user - Robust of cassandra

Re: Robust of cassandra
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-31, 22:51
The default replication factor is 1, so even if you have one broker
failure, you can run into a situation with no leader for some partitions.
You probably want to use a higher replication factor.

Thanks,
Neha