Kafka >> mail # user >> Getting None.get exception when running kafka-reassign-partitions.sh

+
Calvin Lei 2013-10-12, 20:56
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-13, 06:54
Re: Getting None.get exception when running kafka-reassign-partitions.sh
Yes.

Partitions reassignment failed due to None.get
java.util.NoSuchElementException: None.get
   at scala.None$.get (Option.scala:185)
   at scala.None$.get (Option.scala:183)
   at kafka.utils.ZkUtils$$anonfun$parsePartitionReassignmentData$1.apply
(ZkUtils.scala:571)
   at kafka.utils.ZkUtils$$anonfun$parsePartitionReassignmentData$1.apply
(ZkUtils.scala:568)
   at scala.collections.LinearSeqOptimied$class.foreach
(LinearSeqOptimized.scala:61)
   at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach (List.scala:45)
   at kafka.utils.ZkUtils$.parsePartitionReassignmentData
(ZkUtils.scala:568)
   at kafka.admin.ReassignPartitionsCommand$.main
(ReassignPartitionsCommand.scala:58)
   at kafka.admin.ReassignPartitionsCommand.main
(ReassignPartitionsCommand.scala)

thanks,
Cal
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can you please send the full stack trace?
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
> On Oct 12, 2013 1:56 PM, "Calvin Lei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Checked the json file and everything seems normal. When I run the script
> > and I got the error:
> >
> > Partitions reassignment failed due to None.get
> > java.util.NoSuchElementException: None.get
> >    at scala.None$.get (Option.scala:185)
> >
> > my json file:
> >
> > {partitions":
> >    [{"topic": "topicA", "partition": 0}]