Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka mavenification

Re: kafka mavenification
Where do we feel we are with 0.8 ? I ask because this ticket might be a
good reason for a 0.7.3 release and patching 0.7.2 with this ticket does
not seem like much.

There are still a few to-dos on this but it looks like from what I just
went through that it is almost over the goal line entirely.

If we want to-do a 0.7.3 release perhaps we could target for before the end
of the month? I would be happy to handle the release and once approved I
would follow http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html to
make it public

any other thoughts? comments?

--