Kafka >> mail # user >> control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo

control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo
good morning,

I have built a scala 2.10 version off of 0.8 and applied a patch of my own.  When I go to sbt package, it specifies a version.  How can I control these values (kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1)?

[info] Packaging /Users/reefedjib/Desktop/rob/comp/newwork/kafka/core/target/scala-2.10/kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1.jar ...

also, is there a way I can setup the build to deploy to my local maven repo, with my artifactId and version, with a single command?

thanks,
rob